Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

Just What You've Been Waiting For?


Good Counsel Stall, T-Shirt and Banner and Pope Benedict XVI at the Hyde Park Vigil.

Thanks Malvenu for a new comment on our post "The Good Shepherd Provides Good Shepherds":
Thank you too for the young lady who was giving out Good Counsel Network flyers just inside the 'arena' at Hyde Park. I was so busy sorting myself out after having gone through the briefest of bag checks on the way in that I took the leaflet and didn't see what it was until I'd sat down about half a mile away! I definitely would have commended her on her afternoon's work if I had looked at the flyer straight away. I haven't filled it in or responded to it yet, but I will and I hope lots of others come to support your work as well. It most definitely is, Just what we've been waiting for...

Good Counsel Photos by Declan Carroll and Annette Ignatowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting