Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

I thought she had had the abortion...

We were praying at abortuary as usual. While I was kneeling on the pavement and saying the rosary, a young woman approached me. I didn’t recognise her straight away. Then I remembered that I spoke to her two weeks ago. She was not sure what to do because her boyfriend had left her and she was scared and alone. I had seen her one other time, a week ago, going in to the abortuary and I assumed that she had had an abortion.
I was over the moon when she showed me an ultrasound scan photo of her 9 week unborn baby. She said that she wants to keep the baby. She was so happy that she came to us to share this great news. The friend who was with her was pregnant too, so hopefully they will support each other. I wonder how many other women changed their minds because of our prayers and presence at the abortuary at Whitfield street.
Justyna Pasek

1 comment:

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting