Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Saturday 25 December 2010

St Nicholas, a Good Counsel Volunteer


At the Good Counsel Mothers Christmas party a volunteer, Patrick came as St Nicholas to give presents to all the children.

A Parish had donated gifts for every child. (Photo of Patrick as St N)Then the next morning he came to pray at the Whitfield Steet abortuary. He left the abortuary vigil to go and pray with Sister Chinedum at the Bedford Sq abortuary (Held every Wednesday from 11am until 1pm) and then came back for the end of the Whitfield Street vigil.

I was also there for the end of the Whitfield St vigil that day, and then went for my lunch on my way back to the office. It was only when I went into the Chapel for the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3pm did I realise that Patrick was there in Adoration!

How to end abortion? Ask 'St Nicholas'.
Stuart McCullough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting